Confidentiality between coaches and teachers is important for building and maintaining positive working relationships. connecthub.io takes teacher, coach, and administrator security and confidentiality seriously.
- Manages the platform (be sure to set up school access properly for coaches for data to calculate properly)
- Has the highest level of rights
- Can process billing
- Limited rights as defined by the District Admin (those can be customized under settings > users and settings > interactions)
- Access to all personal coaching data (can be broken up by team, grade, group, school, cluster, etc.)
- View only access to Engagement Reports (Interactions and Coaching Cycles)
- Principal account types cannot view ANY teacher identifiable data when they log in
- Access to view high level, non identifiable data
Can educators view anything?
Teachers do not have access to connecthub.io and can only see interactions if a coach chooses to share them.
By sharing an interaction’s notes with a teacher, it sends an email to the teacher and CC’s you in the email so you can always see what the teacher receives. Additionally, you can continue the conversation after your meeting in your email if needed.
Share data with administration without breaching coach/teacher confidentiality
The Engagement Dashboard houses a lot of data that can be valuable for finding trends, themes, coaching impact, teacher growth, and so much more. Coaches can share this data with site and district administrators without sharing specific teacher names, buildings, focuses, or ratings.
By going to Engagement > Coaching Cycles you can toggle on and off “Coaching Cycle History” while showcasing your data to your administration.